About the Opportunity:
Based at our Head Office, we are looking for a Inside Sales Team Leader to join our Cloud Solutions team. You will be responsible for the conversion, sales and customer engagement of Reckons Online products.
You will also be responsible for coaching, motivating and leading the Cloud Solutions team in the achievement of targets and to continue to develop the team’s skills and career within our business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the Cloud Solutions team support sales strategies and tactics to achieve their sales targets.
- Individual sales targets are to be met as per the KPI’s set and agreed by the GM.
- Managing all facets of inbound phone sales including orders, quotes and customer requirements, and ensuring that all calls are answered in a professional and timely manner
- Managing the team to effectively achieve KPIs.
- Day-to-day coaching, leadership and motivation of the team. As well as identify training opportunities and encourage skill development
- Provide product knowledge and training
- Provide customer resolutions and train the Online team in how to implement these processes
- Take escalations from the Cloud Solutions team when initial attempts from consultant are not successful or the customer asks to be referred
- Conduct both weekly team meetings as well as individual one on ones, covering individual stats against KPIs.
- Review phone reports for the team to monitor performance and present at team meetings
- Monitoring of NPS feedback and respond with call backs to all detractors
- Ensure minimum wait times and response times are adhered to, as per KPIs for email, phone, chat, and other written communication.
- Provide reports on pipeline, conversions, and other stats as required
You will have a positive “can and will do!” attitude, and be someone who isn’t afraid to try something new to make something better.
In addition, you will need:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
- A proven ability to prioritise workload
- Prior experience leading customer service teams, including the ability to build capability and motivate your team
- Excellent customer service skills