Our Company has undergone immense growth and to preserve our unique culture and to continue to expand our business with talent we need an experienced professional to partner with key stakeholders to continue our success.
We are seeking a HR Generalist with solid Industrial Relations experience to be responsible for providing timely and commercial advice to a variety of clients across our business relating to a wide range of Human Resources, Employment Relations and Industrial Relations matters.
This role has regular travel across Australia to both capital cities and remote parts of Australia.
Duties for the position will include:
· Provide timely and commercial advice in all areas of industrial relations including but not limited to:
- Disciplinary meetings
- Award interpretation
- Performance management
- Employee entitlements
- Termination of employment
· Respond to enquiries in relation to workplace relations concerns in an efficient and productive manner
· Advising the business in Employee/Industrial relations
· Educate, coach and mentor leaders in regards to employee management
· Develop on-going relationships with key stakeholders to provide advice relating to the growth and retention of our people
· Providing information, advice and representation on Industrial Relations matters including interpretation of industrial instruments and legislation, counselling and disciplinary matters including terminations and dispute resolution
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· A friendly, positive and assertive personality with the ability to communicate and engage with all levels of the business
· Strong communication skills to influence, implement and support required change
· A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
· Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
· Current Driver’s license
· Experience in the hospitality industry would be highly regarded
|IT Support Engineer - Technical Support||Cirencester, United Kingdom NEW||September 25th 2017|
|Engineering Data Management Specialist||Mesa, AZ, United States NEW||December 5th 2017|
|Java Developer||Atlanta, GA, United States NEW||September 19th 2017|
|Premier Field Engineer||Tucson, AZ, United States NEW||December 11th 2017|
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
To allow people seamlessly work & play together. Navigate & balance your personal interests and professional pursuits.
All in one place yet separate. Glocal Circles brings it all together.