- Partner with business units in delivering Corporate and Divisional HR processes, policies and activities in line with Oracle Policies and Singapore Labor Law.
- Support, guide and coach the managers and employees on HR related issues, procedures and policies
- Collaborate with multiple JAPAC HR Expertise teams (HR Shared Services, Recruitment, Total Rewards, Talent and Development, Mobility etc), HR Business Partners on local HR matters.
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment)
- Manage related local on-boarding activities including Induction, Orientation and Onboarding presentation for new employees
- Provide immigration and relocation processes support liaising with global mobility team and local providers
- Provide HR support with performance management, performance improvement programs
HR administration (hiring, termination, transfers, vacation, changes)
- Manage employee relations issues, resolve employee concerns and manage escalations. Act as a bridge to resolve employee / and or management concerns
- Investigate ER complaints and issues, and maintain compliance of Oracle policies
- Manage HR transactions and comply to Oracle policies, processes and systems
- Provide advisory services to business managers to enable them to achieve their goals. Prepare, analyse, and share diagnostics to the business periodically on HR related issues
- Enhance and facilitate employee engagement; Facilitate employee development with the help of Organization Talent and Development group
- Participate/lead initiatives/HR projects (as required), link and measure HR deliverables with the business results.
- Ability to build good rapport across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to quickly analyse, assess and respond to situations
- Ability to balance needs of multiple stakeholders
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, creativity and commitment
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and react quickly to emerging situations.
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on own initiative, be self-motivated and flexible.
- Driven by standards of excellence and committed to continuous improvement
- Motivated to continuously expand professional knowledge.
- Committed to customer satisfaction
- Commitment to the team with the ability to work on own initiative.
- An individual contributor with strong collaboration skills to work within team and across functional teams.
- Ability to multi-task and work in an ambiguous environment.
- Good experience in managing employee relations, performance management & coaching of employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3 - 5 years generalist HR experience in a dynamic fast paced organization with a BA/BS degree.
- Good knowledge of local labour law and legislation
- Excellent PC skills (excel, powerpoint, word, web expertise, database) and administration skills are required
- Knowledge of databases, or reporting tools, or previous experience of statistical analysis a distinct advantage.