REI Systems is seeking an experienced SharePoint Developer who will be responsible designing and developing SharePoint business applications using Agile methods, tools and techniques. Position is for full time employment and based at our Pune office.
· Develop and support custom applications built on SharePoint 2007 / 2013.
· Interface with analysts, architects, programmers and the customer. We are currently working on multiple initiatives to develop business solutions using SharePoint 2013 framework.
· Work with management team to develop overall scope and implementation requirements
· Advise on SharePoint best practices, standards, governance, and information management.
· Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and systems requirements that meet business requirements Work with customers at all levels of technical ability by assisting them in the customization, and definition of a SharePoint site.
· Coordinate with Project security and operations during installation and deployment of hardware and software on the development, test and production environment
· 6+ years of experience in DotNet.
· 6+ years of experience in Sharepoint custom development.
· Deep understanding of SharePoint 2010 / 2013
· Participation in at least two Sharepoint implementations
· Experience with developing customized workflows and have an understanding of Active Directory/LDAP capabilities.
· Experience working with software development life cycle, widely accepted development methodologies (e.g. ISO 9001) and client requirements
· Familiarity with 3rd Party solutions (i.e. Webparts) that integrate with SharePoint with emphasis on Business Intelligence, KPI, Records Management, Project Management, and Excel Services.
San Antonio, TX, United States
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Radnor, PA, United States
Philadelphia, PA, USA
To allow people seamlessly work & play together. Navigate & balance your personal interests and professional pursuits.
All in one place yet separate. Glocal Circles brings it all together.