Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience developing web applications using Java 8, Spring, jUnit, ORM tools (Hibernate), Source Code Repository tools
- Familiar with Microservices architecture, REST
- MySQL, NoSQL databases or other high volume database technology
- Unit Testing, TDD development methodology
- Experience working in an agile development methodology, preferably SCRUM based
- Demonstrated skills in software design, particularly Object Oriented techniques and design patterns
- Devops Engineer: Cloud-Native applications, Domain Driven Design, Building ephemeral and long-lived workloads, Building cloud workloads, Provisioning AWS resources, Cloud Foundry experience
- Core Programming Languages: Java/Scala, NodeJS, Python, Go
- Core Scripting Languages: Perl, BASH, TCSH, CSH
- Core Tools: CI/CD - Jenkins, Bamboo. Containers - Docker. Containers Orchestration - Kubernetes, Apache Mesos (Marathon), Docker Swarm, Rancher. Platform as a Service - Cloud Formation, OpenStack, OpenShift, Heroku. Automation and Configuration Management - Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform. Image Creation - Packer.
is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.Culture & Benefits:
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Java Developer skill set to this organisation.