Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Manage the technical requirements of the Surface Treatment product line by supporting Management of Change, Customers, Sales, GKAM, Business Development and Marketing on applications, qualifications and technical support of North America/LAN. Located in Madison Heights, MI
What We Offer
- Responsible for technical service and support of assigned customers, including detailed chemistry/end-use application based product recommendations and problem solving of the Surface Treatment Product Line.
- Manage training to Internal, Distributors and Customers on new and existing Surface Treatment product/process, equipment, and laboratory techniques.
- Support of the promotion and application of Aerospace Surface Treatment technologies with the Distributors and customer.
- Responsible for resolving Surface Treatment Technical issues with customers, Henkel sites and manufacturing facilities
- Experience with mechanical, physical and chemical testing.
- Support of MOC Database
- Manage, plan and execute qualification programs with Aerospace customers and internal resources
- Ability to travel required.
Who We Are Looking For
- BA/BS Degree in chemical engineering, material science, chemistry or business or related discipline required.
- Application knowledge of laboratory practices
- Strong understanding of Aerospace and or related industry
- Proficient in Mil-Spec and related process and procedures
- Excellent presentation/communication skills
- Experience in technical service and Surface Treatment manufacturing environments, preferably in the Aerospace or other related industries.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel