Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. Our All Programmable devices underpin today's most advanced electronics. Among the broad range of end markets we serve are:
- High Performance Computing
- Industrial / Scientific / Medical (ISM)
Xilinx is looking for a talented, self-driven and motivated engineer to be part of our System Solutions team in Hyderabad. This is an exciting position in the Xilinx IP Engineering group as Senior Linux driver development engineer and this position requires an engineer to demonstrate strong technical leadership in Xilinx Storage solutions. Engineer will be involved in system creation and Linux driver development for IP’s from Xilinx. This position requires strong debugging skills, good knowledge of FPGA development flow, and embedded applications.
Join us in delivering innovative IP solutions as we embark on our journey in providing world class storage solutions on Xilinx All Programmable Platform.
* B.E/M.E/M.Tech or B.S/M.S in EE/CE from premier institutes such ass IITs / NITs with at least 13+ years of experience in application development in Linux environment.
* Knowledge in linux device driver development.
* Knowledge in storage, NVME, RNIC is preferabale.
* Knowledge of system-level architecture including buses like AXI, bridges, memory controllers , High Speed serial connectivity is preferred.
* Strong understanding of programming using C/C++ and should have working experience in driver/application development.
* Strong experience with debugging of failures on target boards is must.
* Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities. Service and results oriented with a strong desire to support customers and provide solution as per their requirements.
* Self-driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
* Excellent interpersonal, written, group communication and problem solving skills
Cotact: Ravi Kiran Balla