Our client a leading Software company requires Senior C++ Engineer for role in Dublin, Ireland
They are looking for people who are not only developers but are also investigators, code divers, bug bashers and all round troubleshooters. If you like problem solving, puzzling out the whys and wherefores of complex systems then this job is for you.
Your day to day role:
· Working closely with a tightly-knit engineering team to improve technical solutions that delight our users.
· Mentor and exemplify the principles of Test Driven Development or equivalent process to the team
· Troubleshooting issues that challenge our users.
· Implementing new features that will improve the experience of our products for our users
· Helping establish best engineering practices and mentoring others in their adoption.
· Owning the engineering of entire features and fixes.
· Writing clear, concise, and well-tested code
· A University Degree in computer science or related field.
Skills and Experience:
· Deep understanding of C++ with at least 6+ years’ experience working with the language.
· Experience refactoring legacy code so that it can be more testable and more easily evolved.
· Experience working with Win32 and Win64 APIs.
· Substantial exposure to and, ideally, substantial experience of working with MFC and related libraries
· A natural ability to troubleshoot, investigate and solve software faults.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· A desire to be part of a fast moving and dynamic company.
· You need to be proficient with the STL and the Boost libraries.
· To recognize quality code and what is must be done to add that quality to legacy code
Additional skills and experience that would be an added plus:
· Experience with other programming languages
· Experience with image processing, document processing or computer vision
· Experience with PDF and Microsoft Word document models.
|Indirect Tax Manager||Dallas, TX, United States NEW||November 4th 2017|
|SAP FICO with S4HANA - Senior Manager Finance||Chicago, IL, United States NEW||September 19th 2017|
|Software Engineer Co-op||Boston, MA, United States NEW||November 27th 2017|
|Senior Developer||Bangalore, Karnataka, India NEW||December 18th 2017|
New York City, NY, United States
Chicago, IL, United States
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Baltimore, MD, USA
To allow people seamlessly work & play together. Navigate & balance your personal interests and professional pursuits.
All in one place yet separate. Glocal Circles brings it all together.