We are seeking a Visual designer for a exciting new opportunity on a growing team. This individual will be working collaboratively on a team to develop a new pharmaceutical application. The designer will create the visual layer of this product by combining typography, iconography, color, space, imagery, and texture. The Visual Designers will take low fidelity wire frames, prototypes, or other testable media and quickly turn them into intuitive, modern, and engaging user interfaces and solid interactions for delivery across mobile and web-based platforms.Tasks include maintaining the visual standards, providing governance for the visual artifacts, and ensuring total continuity for the UI layer.
· Transform, low-fidelity wire frames into high fidelity by applying newly created or existing standards
· Update, maintain, and follow the product visual style guide
· Illustrate as need (Icons, logos, diagrams, etc.)
· Manipulate various forms of images and files for use in products ( both vector and raster)
· Work quickly on deliverables in our Agile work environment
· Design intuitive, modern, and engaging user interfaces for the company’s many product lines
· Understand how designs will be executed at various resolutions and on different form factors
· BA/BS degree in design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications)
· 1 – 3 years of graphic, visual, and/or web design professional experience
· Experience using Sketch or equivalent (e.g. Figma, UX Pin, Adobe XD etc.), Illustrator, and Photoshop
· Agile software development methodology experience
Chicago, IL, United States
Reading, United Kingdom
Eugene, OR, USA
Hillsboro, OR, USA
To allow people seamlessly work & play together. Navigate & balance your personal interests and professional pursuits.
All in one place yet separate. Glocal Circles brings it all together.