At IT By Design, we ensure that our client's business moves forward by providing live help desk support available 24x7x365. To help serve our customers with the best experience, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as an HR Executive.
The HR Executive will perform human resources-related duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, attendance, performance reviews,reporting and employee engagement programs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures;
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
- Prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Acts as an employee relations specialist. Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints.
- Monitors tardy and absenteeism reports and ensures proper documentation is issued on employees who have excessive tardiness or absenteeism problems. Reports vacation, sick, personal day and holiday use to payroll and scheduling. Maintains and distributes report of same
- Distributes and monitors employee performance evaluations and ensures they are done in a timely manner (i.e., three months, six months, one year and yearly thereafter).
- Reports, maintains and monitors all workers' compensation case files; follows-up on open cases.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday.Travel
Little or no travel requiredd.Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or a related field or equivalent education, training and experience.
- 4- 7 years of experience in human resource role.
1. Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and reporting dashboards
2. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times front line of employee issues
3. Ability to adapt well to and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
4. Ability to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines, and be flexible to help cover other HR issues as they arise.