Experience : 3 - 8 years
• Responsible for the execution of the projects from UI end.
• Driving innovative solutions within platform constraints and technical limitations
• Develop interaction models and conceptual frameworks of user experience
• Be a hands-on developer who will deliver along with team.
• Acting as a coach, mentor and lead for technical team as well as an advocate for product’s needs
• Work with management in understanding business needs, defining technical issues, and proposing solutions.
• Will closely work with other engineers and architect to complete projects on schedule and adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management and other Automation Anywhere SDLC and best practices.
• Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
• Provide test points in the software being developed to assist testers in creating test cases for the software.
• Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging trends and developments in technology that could impact the product and organization.
• Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
• Provide technical leadership and contribute to distributed, cross-institutional open source software application architecture and design teams.
|SW Cyber Developer Intern||McLean, VA, United States NEW||January 2nd 2018|
|Senior Data Engineer||New York, NY, United States NEW||December 8th 2017|
|Application Lead-SAP FI||Hyderabad, Telangana, India NEW||November 13th 2017|
|Sr Analyst Business Intelligence||Philadelphia, PA, United States NEW||October 30th 2017|
Denver, CO, United States
Tampa, FL, United States
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Plano, TX, USA
Oregon State University
To allow people seamlessly work & play together. Navigate & balance your personal interests and professional pursuits.
All in one place yet separate. Glocal Circles brings it all together.