Contributes to the design, development and maintenance of Web User Interfaces of our tools. Ensure that good design technics are known, shared and used amongst all interfaces presented to end user.
Focus Area: Web Development
- Master the MVC design technics
- Master PHP, Python, JS, and commonly used frameworks and languages used in Web development
- Is able to keep evolving legacy UIs and build new ones from scratch when needed
- Have a good graphical design experience and can design clear UIs
- Know the principles of “Don’t make me think”
- Contribute to the design, development and maintenance of Web User Interfaces of our tools.
- Ensure that good design technics are known, shared and used amongst all interfaces presented to end user.
- Follow the Agile development methodology and associated rituals
Focus Area: Individual Responsibility & Self Development
- Work in multi-national environment, adapting communication style to account for time, cultural & language differences
- Potentially take-on other key/strategic projects or other assignments, if needed.
- Continuously improve functional and Kudelski core competencies and values
- Actively look for information and stay up-to-date about changes relevant to this position.
Requirements / Profile
Experience & Background
- 2+ years in software development cycle
- SAFe Agile
- Web Programming languages (ASP, PHP, XML, …)
- Working knowledge of Unix scripting
- Working knowledge of secure coding paradigms is essential, as systems are outward-facing and provide access to extremely sensitive data and materials
- Experience communicating effectively with people across cultures and backgrounds (including non-technical end users)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 2-4 years practical experience (via previous employment or personal projects)
- c) Languages:
- Fluent spoken and written English essential, French a plus. Other languages an asset.