Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO Support TO-25) 4 role will be located in Arlington, VA. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
· Support staff to the ISSO will help provide certification and accreditation capabilities to the HIRT, NCATS and other NCCIC lab environments, deployable field kits, and associated elements.
· Additional responsibilities will include: Managing, tracking and/or otherwise supporting security project tasks; including but not limited to security controls development and implementation, security testing and remediation, compliance tracking, and documentation for management and auditing activities; tracking of lab and field kit assets.
· Participating in meetings with stakeholders including but not limited to DHS OCIO personnel, NPPD Compliance officers, NPPD and CS&C Privacy officers, Public Affairs stakeholders, and CS&C partner organizations who submit requirements and change requests.
· Supporting the O&M of lab environments and field kit assets.
· Supporting regular updates to the lab and field kit technology by applying experience and demonstrated expertise in applying Agile engineering methodologies in a Federal environment.
· Supporting the growth, expansion, and continuous modernization of the lab environment(s) and associated technologies.
Basic Qualifications - To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below. This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or 4.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with a minimum of 9 years’ experience required.
· Active Top Secret Security Clearance required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
· Must have previous Certification and Accreditation experience.
· Must be an expert at developing strategic-level plans and have strong knowledge and experience in cybersecurity information technology and security applications.
Preferred Qualifications - Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
· Current active DHS SCI and EOD.
|Software Engineer I||Austin, TX, United States NEW||December 2nd 2017|
|Software Engineering Manager||Santa Clara, CA, United States NEW||September 19th 2017|
|Java Middleware Consultant Travel 75 Salt Lake City||Princeton, NJ, United States NEW||September 11th 2017|
|IO-Desktop||Hyderabad, Telangana, India NEW||February 23rd 2018|
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Austin, TX, United States
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Lexington, MA, United States
To allow people seamlessly work & play together. Navigate & balance your personal interests and professional pursuits.
All in one place yet separate. Glocal Circles brings it all together.