- This role would mentor and lead PEGA developers as well as mature into a Claims back office technology architecture and solution provider role for the Claims E2E application that supports the multiple LOBs that would use the card claims application.
Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments. Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints. May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization.
- Pega experience developer with 3 + years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions using PegaSystems PRPC tool.
- Pega CSSA certified.
- 1+ years experience in Agile Scrum methodology
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), Oracle.
- Team member on a development team, Problem solver, Technical intrigue
- Manages code migration from development through to production.
- May manage one moderately complex project and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants or managers.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
- May assist and help train lower level developers.